/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
It seems there is power going to your TV, but its failing to
actually power on. Please contact the manufacturer of your TV for further
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Re-check the lamp door alignment. If the door is not installed properly, the interlock switch will open causing a no start condition. Also observe the red LED on the front panel. When you turn on the TV, a gree LED will blink on and off until the image appears. If the image fails to appear the green LED will give way to a red LED that will flash a specific number of times in between pauses. 3 blinks means the door is not installed correctly. 4 blinks means that a fan has stopped working, etc.
Problem: Need Sony manufactures code for the Sky remote.
Solution: Your TV Code for Sony is 0000
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Ensure that the front of your Sky Navigator is closed.
3. Press "tv”.
4. Hold down "select" and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red LED on the Sky Navigatore flashes twice.
5. Press "tv" again.
6. Key in the four digit code for your brand of TV. The LED on the Sky Navigator will flash twice. If the LED illuminates only once, re-check the code for your brand of TV and start again at step 5.
7. Press the standby button on your Sky Navigator. If your TV switches off, press "select". The LED on the Sky Navigator will flash twice. If your TV does not switch off, press "tv", then press the standby button.
Repeat this (press "tv", then standby button) until your TV turns off,
then press "select".
If you are still experiencing problems, please telephone for technical
assistance. you will find the "Technical Help" telephone number by
pressing "services" and selecting "Telephone Numbers".
The help given is based on information taken.... Hoped this has helpd you