Question about HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Just Call an HP technician to solve this as the Maintnenance Kit usually gives this types of Problems. You need to replace the KIT & everything will be fine.
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
HP Laserjet 4250 Network connected laserjet printer.
Steps to be follwed to set right :
01. Please check in number of desktops or laptops it connected.
02. Give proper IP Address in the Desktop or Laptop where it has to be orignally installed.
03. Being a network printer, lot of desktop or laptop users might have printing job iniated.
04. Right click the printer properties which is available bottom right hand corner ikon and delete or cacel all printing jobs.
05. The original desktop or laptop where the IP Address created will be rebooted. System should be restarted.
06. Try to print now to close this solution.
07. Still the problem persits, kindy contact local HP Authorised printer service engineer to set right this issue.
Have a nice working day.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2011 | HP LaserJet P3005 Printer
Aug 22, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Apr 18, 2011 | HP LaserJet 5200 Printer
May 11, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 29, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Jul 17, 2009 | HP 4250 Monochrome LaserJet Printer
Feb 26, 2009 | HP LaserJet P3005 Printer
Oct 02, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!