The g6 system not locking the channel. enter reacquisition
The g6 system not locking the channel. starting up time signal is ok and after few minutes there is no signal and system showing ''enter reacquisition''. when we switch off the receiver and turn on again, the system tracking sattelite and the signal stays for while and diappear.is this is a problem from the system or what?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to lock or unlock channelsTo lock or unlock channels:
Press the Menu button on your remote control.
Highlight System and press OK/Select.
Enter your Parental Controls PIN.
Select Parental Preferences.
To lock or unlock all channels:
Select Lock All or Unlock All and press OK.
To lock or unlock specific channels:
Select Block by Channel > Add or Remove Channels.
From there you can select to Lock All, Unlock All, or
select specific channel(s) that you'd like to lock or unlock.
If that doesnt work I have another solution for. Westinghouse flat panel TV
TV 10812 probably has the correct IRsignalsfor enter programmed to the ok/select button. However the comcast and access remotes are intended to control a cable system so even in tv mode the remote sends the digit, ch+1and enter signals to the set top box.
There are two ways to defeat this.
1)Turn off channel lock. Sethe 9xx comand for this.
OR2) Assign a EFC for the Enter signal to the device mode.
1) Press TV
2) PRESS SETUP UNTIL IT BLINKS TWICE.
3) Enter 994 (two blinks)
4) Tap setup(DO NOT HOLD)
5) Enter 00069
6) Press ok/select.
The remote should blink twice and the ok/select button should work in the tv mode.
Use 1 unlessyou're going to use remote with cable box.
I hope this works...
1. remove steering column covers
2. disconnect electrical connector for switch
3. depress upper and lower locking tabs and remove switch
Note that you should disable the airbag system before attempting such a feat.
1. Point wheels straight
2. Disconnect negative battery terminal
3. Wait at least two minutes to allow backup power to deplete
DO NOT USE 'MEMORY SAVERS'
Please follow these instructions to manually/automatically update the digital (DTV) channels on the Samsung LE26R73BD.
Please use the following buttons on your Samsung remote control to navigate the on-screen menus:
- "D.MENU" - Opens/closes the on-screen menu (below the numerical key "0") - DIRECTIONAL ARROW KEYS - To navigate up/down/left right through the on-screen menus - "ENTER/OK" - Selects/confirms a selected option (in the centre of the arrows)
Automatic Channel Scan / Update:
1. Make sure you are in digital TV mode - Press the "TV/DTV" button on the remote to switch between analogue (ATV) and digital (DTV) modes. 2. Press the "D.MENU" key 3. Highlight "Installation" (first option) and press "OK/ENTER" 4. If asked for a PIN code, enter 0 0 0 0 using the numerical keyson the remote. If you have set a different PIN code, please enter your own code here. 5. Highlight "Select County" and press "OK/ENTER" 6. Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to select "UK" then press "OK/ENTER" 7. Highlight "Auto Scanning" and press "ENTER/OK" 8. Highlight "Scan Mode" and use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to set the value to "Digital" 9. Highlight "Start Frequency" and use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to set the value to "CH 21 . . ." 10. Highlight "End Frequency" and use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to set the value to "CH 69 . . ." 11. Highlight "Start Frequency" again and then press "OK/ENTER" to start the channel scan.
Some of the options above will already be selected so will not need to be changed. I've provided the correct settings just in case they are incorrectly set. Note: UK Freeview stations are on channels 21 to 69 inclusive.
The scan will take a few minutes to complete and the progress will be displayed. When the channel scan is complete, the menu should close automatically and the TV will return to viewing mode. If not, press either the "D.MENU" or "EXIT" button to return to watching TV.
Manual Channel Scan / Update:
1. Make sure you are in digital TV mode - Press the "TV/DTV" button on the remote to switch between analogue (ATV) and digital (DTV) modes. 2. Press the "D.MENU" key 3. Highlight "Installation" (first option) and press "OK/ENTER" 4. If asked for a PIN code, enter 0 0 0 0 using the numerical keyson the remote. If you have set a different PIN code, please enter your own code here. 5. Highlight "Select County" and press "OK/ENTER" 6. Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to select "UK" then press "OK/ENTER" 7. Highlight "Manual Scanning" and press "ENTER/OK" 8. Highlight "Scan Mode" and use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to set the value to "Digital" 9. Highlight "Channel Number" and use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to choose which channel number you wish to scan . . .
UK Freeview stations are on channels 21 to 69 inclusive. In manual tuning mode, these need to be scanned one at a time. Please note, many of these channels are "empty". UK Freeview only uses 5 of these channels (called Multiplexes or MUX) or 6 if you have HD. I am unable to tell you which 5 channels these are as they vary according to whichever transmitter or repeater station your aerial is aligned to.
10. Press "OK/ENTER" to start the channel scan. 11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for each additonal channel you wish to scan.
Please note: Manual scanning can cause some unexpected results - particularly if your aerial has a reception from more than one transmitter/repeater. For this reason it is better to use the automatical scan unless you have a specific reason for needing to scan manually.
Hopefully this will be all you need to update the digital channels on your TV. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let me know.
To set the hour, press the CLOCK button. The clock symbol displays and the hour flashes. Turn the ADJ (adjust) knob to increase or to decrease the hours. To set the minutes, press the CLOCK button again. The minutes flash. Turn the ADJ knob to increase or to decrease the minutes. The time can be set with the ignition on or off.
To synchronize the time with an FM station broadcasting Radio Data System (RDS) information, press and hold the clock button to enter the clock set mode, then press and hold the clock button for three seconds until UPDATED displays. If the time is not available from the station, NO UPDATE displays.
RDS time is broadcast once a minute. After tuning to an RDS broadcast station, it can take a few minutes for the time to update.
Not the tv,it the brocasting incoming signal cable have a slice matalic contacting to that procise prequencies problems for that channel.Take another tv used it,with that incoming signal for that channel for a few days.See,if have a same problems have happen to another tv?Yes,than call the Cables,Dishes or Telicoms compannies,change that section of the incoming of broscasting signal cable line.Not,than take a piece of sand paper about 1000 grits,rub the input metal pin a few times,to have it better contact.
Remove the Aerial.
Switch on or if it's frozen switch off at the mains and on again.
Installation and enter password - 0000
Select 'Default Setting' and OK
Select 'YES' and OK to restore all settings to factory default.
Confirm again to start loading, enter the password again and it will
start scanning for channels but won't find any.
Replace the aerial and press OK to rescan and now it will find channels.
On completion press SAVE then EXIT on your keypad.
You won't lose any saved programmes but you will have to re-schedule
Thats because on the G6 your entire control center and brain of your car is ran through your radio. Without the fuse to your radio, there is no current getting to the controllers for the G6's quick click auto start feature. The G6 does not use a regular starter cylinoid like most cars older than 2004-2005. The controlling signal of starting your car when you click your key over for that split second is run through systems housed and integrated in the radio.
hi there, i have the LG 50in Plasma and just updated the channel connection by doing the following:
1. Make sure your remote is in "TV" mode.
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Highlight "Auto-program" (Should be the first item on the Menu)
3. Scroll over to "To Start" and press OK.
The TV will automatically search for all available analogue, digital and HD signals and may take a few minutes.
Once complete, it will return to the last program you were on and you will find all channels available.
To check the guide or the time, you need to press the "guide" button. Make sure your remote is in "TV" mode. Alternatively, pressing OK at any time shows you the time and channel that you are on.