Question about Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router (F5D82304)
You can enable the wireless security on the router's GUI.
Access the GUI and look for wireless settings, from there you will see the option to enable the wireless security either WEP or WPA.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
4. You must log in with a password to make changes to your Router's settings. If you have not yet set a custom up a password, leave this field blank and click the "Submit" button.
5. Click the Wireless > Security link from the page menu on the left-hand side.
6. On the Wireless > Security page, you can retrieve your password(s) from the fields to the right of the Pre-shared Key (PSK) > entry.
7. Uncheck the Obscure PSK box to view and retrieve your password(s).
8. Re-check the Obscure PSK box to obscure your password(s).
Hope this information will help. Thank you for using FixYa!
Mar 15, 2011 | Belkin My Essential (ME1004-R) Wireless...
Apr 16, 2010 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
Dec 25, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Nov 23, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Oct 29, 2009 | Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router...
Oct 12, 2009 | Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router...
Mar 10, 2009 | Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router...
May 25, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jul 19, 2017 | Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router...
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: