Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
I need to erase the memory on my dead iphone. I want to sell it but have information on it that I don't want in anyone else's hands.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Once your iPhone is connected to your PC and iTunes is loaded you can right click on your iPhone and select exactly what you want to have sync'd.
1. Under the Info tab you will find Contacts. 2. Tick the "Sync contacts with :" and select Outlook from the list. 3. Click "All contacts"
If you wish to put all of your iPhone created contacts into a different group in Outlook you can select the group there also and tick the relevant box.
iTunes always displays a warning about over writing data but that is not relevant to Contacts. Data is always merged.
I hope this solves your problem.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
To transfer the contacts from iPhone 3G to Outlook, you can follow this:<br>
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer and launch the iTunes.<br>
2. Click your iPhone on the iTunes panel. Click "Sync contacts with" and select "Outlook."<br>
3. Select "All Contacts" if you want to sync all the contacts from your iPhone to Outlook.<br>
4. Click "Apply" to sync your iPhone contacts to Outlook. Close iTunes.<br>
5. Launch Outlook and click the "Contacts" tab.
Posted on May 02, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2016 | Apple iPhone 3G
on Mar 10, 2010 | Cell Phones
Dec 16, 2015 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Aug 18, 2015 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Feb 26, 2015 | Cell Phones
Reset All Settings: All your preferences and settings are reset.
Erase All Content and Settings: Your information, and settings are removed. iPhone cannot be used until it's set up again.
May 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 18, 2014 | Apple Cell Phones
Feb 12, 2013 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Feb 02, 2013 | Apple iPhone4 4G iPhone 4
Jan 04, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
774 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!