Question about HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
To change the region there is a special report to be printed from the printer from which some numbers are to be taken which belong to the printers firmware these numbers are to be given to HP they ll run an algorithm on it and then it can be regionalized... one printer can only change a region 3 times.
Posted on May 27, 2008
The control panel display shows the wrong language
Solution Usually, you set the language and country/region when you first set
up the HP All-in-One. However, you can change these settings at any time by
using the following procedure:
1. Press Setup until Preferences appears, and then press OK.
2. Press until Set Language & Country/Region appears, and then press OK.
You are prompted with a list of languages. You can scroll through the list of
languages by pressing or .
3. Press OK on the appropriate language.
4. When prompted, press OK to select Yes or Cancel to select No.
You are prompted with a list of countries/regions for the selected language.
5. Press to select the appropriate country/region, and then press OK.
6. When prompted, press to select Yes or No, and then press OK.
You can confirm the language and country/region by printing a Self-Test Report,
1. Press Setup until Print Report appears, and then press OK.
2. Press until Self-Test Report appears, and then press OK
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 05, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 17, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 16, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 10, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 20, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 06, 2009 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 25, 2008 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 18, 2007 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 24, 2007 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
662 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: