Question about Dishwashers
I can’t get my dishwasher to drain, it’s full of water at the bottom and stops mid cycle and beeps, only seems to use cold water too , I’ve just tried the above
Posted on Jan 05, 2018
E7 The appliance is waiting for a signal from a flow meter. However this appliance is not fitted with a flow meter. See below for details on how to cure this fault.
For an E7 fault the PCB has to be reset:
1. With the door open, turn the appliance ‘On’
2. Within 3 secs, push the program selection button ‘P’ 4 times
The test program has been selected if ‘Soak’ and ‘Strong’ LEDs are flashing. (This combination represents the test program for appliances that have a flow meter.
1. If the above LEDs do not flash after carrying out the above procedure, then switch appliance ‘Off’ and repeat process again
Once the above test has been activated and the LEDs are illuminated then:
2. Push the program selection button ‘P’ once to select the version “without flow meter”
bullet Check that the ‘Soak’ LED is ‘Off’ and the ‘Strong’ LED is ‘Flashing’
To complete the procedure:
1. Ensure appliance is switched ‘Off’
2. Wait for approx. 10 to 15 secs
3. Switch the appliance back ‘On’
4. Select the SOAK program to test
Posted on Nov 02, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2018 | Bush Dishwashers
Feb 20, 2017 | Dryers
Jun 25, 2016 | Bush DW12TFE3 Dishwasher
Apr 14, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 25, 2014 | Baumatic Dishwashers
Apr 05, 2014 | NewAir ACS-1200H Split System Air...
Nov 08, 2011 | Sharp AR-275 Copier
Sep 05, 2011 | Whirlpool 24 in. DU1055XTP Built-in...
Jan 16, 2019 | Hotpoint Dishwashers
3,774 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!