Question about Toshiba DKT2010SD Phone
To transfer a call to another extension number, there are 2 different ways to do it-
1) (Announced Transfer) While on the call press the cnf/trn key, and dial in the extension number the person on the line is trying to reach, then wait for the extension to answer, and announce the call, and hang up, if the person is available. Hanging up after announcing will go ahead and transfer the call. If they are not available, go back to that call by pressing the "line" or "pool" key and tell the caller to call back or to transfer to voicemail.
2) (Blind Transfer) While on the call, press cnf/trn, dial the extension number that the person on the line is trying to reach, then hang up to complete the transfer,
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
To transfer calls, while on call press Conf/Trn and dial extension number. To Call forward your call to another extension there are three codes depending on what type of forwarding #601 - #604. Your guides and manuals are here
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Toshiba DKT2010-SD Phone
OK, model on bottom of phone is DKT2010-SD, but I found a little cheat card in a file for a STRATA DK8 & DK16 so I used a combination of things. First pick up handset and then hit intercom button, # 652 (for time or #651 for date) and enter time in HHMMSS (hour, minute, second) format, once complete hit the redial button.
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
1) To stop the ringing in your ear, press Redial and Vol Down at the same time
The following must be performed from station 10 or 200.
2) To change date : Press INTCM, #, 6, 5, 1, Enter date YY/MM/DD, press redial
3) To change time : Press INTCM, #, 6, 5, 2, Enter time HH/MM/SS in 24 Hr Format, press redial
4) To change day of week : Press INTCM, #, 6, 5, 3, Enter day (1=Sun, 2=Mon...), press redial
For more information regarding your Toshiba DKT 2010 Phone and the system that you're using, feel free to browse our extensive guides and manuals that you can find here
Or you can call me at 1-800-903-9190
Posted on May 21, 2009
Changing the time on a Strata DK system must be done from the "main" or primary phone. It is usually extension # 10, or # 200. 1.- With the phone on-hook, dial intercom, #, 652 (depending on the system type, the # may or may not apply) 2.- Enter the correct time using HH/MM/SS, like 07:24:00 3.- Press redial As far as the system manual goes, I'll need to know the type of system you have. Toshiba DKT2010's work with a number fo different Toshiba systems. To find out, go to where the phone system is located and look at the top corner. It should have a number designation there such as DK 40i or DK280 etc.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2013 | Toshiba DKT-2010 Corded Phone
Nov 08, 2010 | Toshiba DKT2010SD Phone
Mar 25, 2010 | Toshiba DKT2010SD Phone
Jan 21, 2010 | Toshiba DKT2010SD Phone
Sep 09, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2010 Corded Phone
Jul 16, 2009 | Toshiba DKT2010SD Phone
May 05, 2009 | Toshiba DKT2010SD Phone
Nov 03, 2008 | Toshiba DKT-2010 Corded Phone
Oct 30, 2007 | Toshiba DKT-2010 Corded Phone
627 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: