Question about Panasonic PT-AE900U Multimedia Projector
This also works for a Panasonic PT-LC50E LCD Projector.
Posted on May 26, 2008
With the power on and the lamp off, hold the input button down on the projector then press and hold the power button for 5 seconds
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
If the lamp usage time has passed 2 000 hours (when LAMP POWER has been set to NORMAL), the projector will switch to standby mode after approximately 10 minutes of operation. The resetting procedure should thus be completed within 10 minutes.
1. Insert the power cord plug into the wall outlet and then
press the MAIN POWER switch.
2. Press the POWER button so that a picture is projected onto
3. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen, and
then press the F or G button to select the OPTION menu.
4. Press the ENTER button, and then press the F or G button
to select LAMP RUNTIME.
5. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately
3 seconds. The confirmation screen, "LAMP RUNTIME
RESET." is displayed and select OK.
6. Turn off the power.
This will reset the cumulative usage time for the lamp
unit to zero.
Mar 12, 2011 | Panasonic PT-AX100U-EC DLP Projector
Feb 27, 2011 | Panasonic PT L759U Multimedia Projector
Jan 06, 2011 | Panasonic PT-AX200 LCD Projector
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
Oct 25, 2010 | Panasonic PT-LB20U Multimedia Projector
Sep 28, 2010 | Panasonic PT-LB10E Multimedia Projector
Aug 05, 2010 | Panasonic PT-AX200U Projector
Feb 25, 2009 | Panasonic PT-L785U Multimedia Projector
Jan 22, 2009 | Panasonic PT L501U Multimedia Projector
Oct 11, 2008 | Panasonic PT-LB20U Multimedia Projector
487 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!