Question about Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital Camera
1. Turn your device off and remove the battery cover and battery
2. Remove the end-cover by pushing the cover away
3. Pull the bumper tabs up to separate the bumper from the device and remove bumpers
4. Snap new bumpers firmly into place
5. Re-attach the end-cover, re-insert the battery and re-attach battery cover..
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2010 | Nikon COOLPIX L20 Digital Camera
Mar 08, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Feb 18, 2010 | Canon PowerShot G3 Digital Camera
Nov 18, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Jun 12, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Jun 07, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD550 / IXUS 750 Digital...
Mar 05, 2009 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
May 06, 2008 | Canon PowerShot S1 IS Digital Camera
369 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!