Question about Epson Stylus NX100 InkJet Printer
***hi there,il be willing to help you on that. ****
1. Turn on the Epson Stylus NX100 Series.
If a cartridge is expended, the ink light on the control panel stays on. You must replace the cartridge to be able to print.
2. Open the scanner and prop it up with its support.
3. Press the Stop button. The print head moves to the position to indicate which cartridge is low or expended.
4. Press the Stop button again.
If another cartridge is low or expended, it moves to the position. Press the Stop button again to see if more cartridges are expended.
If no other cartridges are low or expended, the print head moves to the replacement position on the right.
5. Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it. Dispose of it carefully. Do not take the used cartridge apart or try to refill it.
6. Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it four or five times. (Do not shake a cartridge after opening the package; ink may leak.)
7. Remove the cartridge from the package, but be careful not to touch the green chip on the cartridge.
8. Remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
9. Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place
10. Once you replace all the necessary cartridges, lift the scanner slightly, release its support, and lower the scanner
11. Press the Stop button to begin charging the ink. This takes about 1 1/2 minutes.
When the On light stops flashing and remains on, ink charging is finished.
Never turn off the Epson Stylus NX100 Series while ink is charging or you’ll waste ink.
If the ink light flashes, press the Stop button and press down all the cartridges securely.
***if my troubleshooting steps are helpful, pls vote for me, i will appreciate it, so that I can be a part of fixya, thanks, Godbless****
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2011 | Epson Stylus NX105 All-In-One Printer
Mar 22, 2011 | Epson Stylus cx7450 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 02, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX105 All-In-One Printer
Jan 21, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX100 InkJet Printer
Jan 13, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 10, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX100 InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 20, 2009 | Epson Stylus C40UX InkJet Printer
Apr 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Mar 19, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
420 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: