Question about Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
1. Went to "Properties" on my printer,
2. "Maintanance" tab
3. Selected "Bottom Plate Cleaning"
4. Got the "pop-up" telling me about the problem with the ink tanks
5. I then opened the printer, and re-seated both ink tanks"
6. Clicked the "Enter" button to Cancel Printing, and that seemed to turn off the E5 errors.
7. Then I printed a full page of pictures, and everything works fine.
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2010 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 02, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 22, 2009 | HP DeskJet 930c InkJet Printer
May 11, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 23, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 19, 2009 | Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
Apr 13, 2009 | Lexmark X2650 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 20, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Sep 24, 2007 | HP DeskJet 648c InkJet Printer
342 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: