Question about Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
I need to send a copy of my recieved mails (inbox) to another mail account. Is it possible?
You can do this by creating a rule. The exact type of rule you need depends on whether you are using a normal Internet email account (POP3 or IMAP) or an Exchange server. If it's the latter, your IT support people should be able to help you. If it's the former then:
* Make sure there is an entry in your Outlook address book or Contacts for the email address you want to send copies to.
* Click on the inbox you want to copy incoming mail from
* Go to the Tools -> Rules and alerts menu
* Click on "New Rule"
* Click "Start from a blank rule"" and "Check messages when they arrive"; Click Next
* Do not check any boxes in the list (unless you want to do some filtering - they are mostly quite straightforward). Click Next and Yes to the "This rule will be..." message
* Click on the "forward it to people or..." box; in Step 2, click on "people or..."; Find the entry for address you want to send the copies to and click on it; Click "To" and "OK" to add it to the rule.
* Click Next & then again to step over the Exceptions page
* Give the rule a meaningful name - or leave the default one.
* Make sure "Turn on this rule" is checked & "Run this rule now..." is unchecked (unless you want to immediately forward all the messages in your inbox :)
* Click Finish and OK
You're done - but remember, messages will only be forwarded if your PC is switched on, connected to the Internet and Outlook is running.
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2015 | Microsoft Outlook 2010
May 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2009 | Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007: Windows
Mar 25, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook 2003 for PC
Mar 03, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook 2007 Full Version Volume...
Dec 29, 2008 | DBX -215 Home Equalizer
Nov 13, 2007 | Microsoft Outlook 2003 for PC
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: