- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
My daughters phone had the same problem. It turned out that my very magnetic purse (which I had put her phone in) messed it up. I took the phone and reran it over the battery vertically and horizontally and it started to work instantly. I guess the phones are very sensitive to magnets (purses, money clips, phone cases/holster holders) so be careful. Hope this helps!!!
try formatting it as fat16 or just fat depending on your windows version, not ntfs, from My Computer right click it then pick format and choose your options, if this says unable to format, be sure then SD adapter you are using to plug it into the pc is not in locked mode
If you encounter situation like below on your phone,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your phone! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!