Question about RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
IT is an issue with one or more .cod files in the Blackberry Smartphone.
To Resolve this Problem Reload the Blackberry Device Software Using Desktop Manager.
Before Performing these steps
Take the BACK UP of your DEVICE DATA.
Steps to Be followed:-
1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
2. Double-click Application Loader
3. Click Add and Remove application.
4. Type your BlackBerry smartphone password and click OK.
5. Select the check boxes of the applications you want to load.
6. Click Settings, and then select the check boxes beside Delete all application data and Erase all currently installed applications.
7. Click OK.
8. Click Next > Finish.
9. When the process has completed, the message The loading operation was successful will appear.
Click Main Menu to return to BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jul 21, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Jun 22, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Sep 07, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: