Question about Motorola Cell Phones
I have a Motorazr VE240 and I purchased a micro sd card to download music files to. I sync the music from windows media player with a memory card reader and it says that it synchronized. Yet when I try the music player it says the micro sd card does not contain supported files. I've formatted the card in the phone and it still says the same thing. Help!
1. Install the sd into the phone.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > USB > Mass Storage
3. Connect the MotoVE240 to your PC via USB
4. Under My Computer open drive (E:).
5. Find the folder that has your music in it. Example: My compter made a folder called Music.
6. Drag music from that folder to the my_music folder. (the phone will only read music that is in this folder.)
7. remove your phone from the usb
8. press the music note on your phone and enjoy your music
Posted on Aug 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2011 | Motorola Cell Phones
Aug 05, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
May 30, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTORAZR VE20 Cell Phone
May 19, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Apr 27, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTORAZR VE20 Cell Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | Kingston 2GB Secure Digital Memory Card
Mar 23, 2009 | Lands Phones
Dec 21, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Dec 02, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
1,261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: