Question about Computers & Internet
Try plugging an external mouse. Try going to safe mode. If still does not work boot from an OS disc, if you can move the mouse in the installation process, eityher you can run a checkdisc on OS CD command prompt or just reinstall windows right away.
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2015 | Kitchen Ranges
on Dec 23, 2009 | Dishwashers
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Jan 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2010 | Alpine CDE9870 CD Player
Dec 23, 2009 | Dishwashers
Jul 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 14, 2009 | Ovens
Apr 11, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Dec 29, 2008 | Cardinal Airlife Brand Misty Max 10...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: