Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Please try this....
Setting the Clock
1. Press and hold the Clk Set Button.
2. While holding the Clk Set Button, press the Skip/Search/Hour/Minute Buttons to adjust the hour and minute.
3. Release the Clk Set Button to set the time.
Setting the Alarm
1. Press and hold the Alm Set Button.
2. While holding the Alm Set Button , press the Skip/Search/Hour/Minute Buttons to adjust the hour and minute for the alarm time.
3. Release the Alm Set Button to set the time.
4. Adjust the Auto/Off/On Button to Auto.
5. Adjust the AM/FM/CD Switch to the desired function for the alarm, or reduce the Volume Dial to "Buzz" to wake to the unit’s buzzer.
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2014 | Brookstone SmartSet Alarm Clock
Feb 02, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 15, 2009 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 09, 2009 | RCA RP5430 Clock Radio
Mar 01, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Jan 16, 2009 | GE 7-4894 Clock Radio
Oct 20, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Aug 20, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
370 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!