Question about RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
I have rca tv with no remote and the fpa is locked...how do I unlock it?
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2011 | RCA 20F420T 20" TV
Aug 24, 2011 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
 From the PARENTAL CONTROL menu, press the up or down arrow to highlight
Lock Fr. Panel.
 Press the right or left arrow to turn on (box has check mark) or off (box doesn't
have check mark) front panel lock.
Jun 02, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
May 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 15, 2011 | RCA 24F512T 24" TV
Apr 30, 2011 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Mar 29, 2011 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Selecting this option lets you lock (disable) or unlock (enable) the TV's front
panel buttons. The remote still tunes to any channel so remember to remove
access to any remote that can operate the television.
1. Choose Parental Control from the Main Menue and press the OK button.
2. Enter your passworcd.
3. Press the down arrow to highlight Front Panel.
4. Press the right or left arrow button to choose unlock (_) or lock (_).
I don't remember my password and I want to unlock the TV
If you forget your password, you must reset it. Make sure the TV is of. Press VOL- (down) on the TV's front panel and then
CLEAR on the remote for approxhnately 5 seconds. The TV turns on. Enter a new password next time you access
the PARENATAL CONTROL menu or the TIME_menu.
Feb 17, 2011 | RCA 20F512T 20" TV
2,313 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: