Question about HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Error 0x031e4dd6798:lib_barracud I have tried to disconnect, when I reconnect sometimes it won't even power on. I've tried with different ink cartridges, I've even cleaned it. Any ideas?
The next step is to uninstall the driver and software for the printer and do a fresh install of the software. It sounds to me like your drivers have been corrupted. If this is the case reinstallation of the software and drivers will solve your problem.
If this does not work here is the tech support line for Your product: 1-800-474-6836
I hope this fixes your problem, Please do not forget to rate me if it does.
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2013 | Ricoh Aficio 3045 Digital Copier: 45cpm....
Grasp the fuser handle and pull the fuser assembly from the device, .
The parts on the internal surface of the fuser are very hot. To avoid being burned, do not touch those parts.
Using both hands, slowly and steadily remove any print media from inside the device. Then, carefully reinsert the fuser and secure the locks.
Jul 07, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
1. press * and # to enter a secret support menu.
2. Enter code 123
3. Press Right button until "System Config Menu". Press OK.
4. Hardware Failure Status. Press OK
5. Press OK to Clear.
7. Press Right button to Ink Initialization Status. Press OK
8. Cancel and Cancel to the secret support main menu.
9. Press Right button until "Print Tests Menu". Press OK.
10. Nozzle Test. Press OK
11. Wait until the print test is finish.
12. Press Cancel and Candel until the error 0×00000000 appear and then power off.
13. Power On again. The error disappear.
Feb 17, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Aug 28, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 15, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Jul 04, 2008 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 14, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: