Question about Televison & Video
Does anyone have an easy way of unlocking this Sony DVD player.
Try this :
1. Turn on the Player (with no discs in)
2. Press the Open/Close button (leave it open, like if you were yet to insert a
3. Press the Display button (on the bottom of your remote control, close to the
4. Press the following sequence: 1,3,6,9.
5. Press the number of the Region you want (0 for Region free)
6. Turn off and on your player.
Posted on Nov 25, 2009
I have a DVP LS500 of which i purchased from my local Sony dealer i asked for it to be region free all he done was got a one for all remote and entered a 4 digit code hey presto region free hope that helps
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2011 | Sony DVP-SR500H DVD Player
Jan 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 15, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
Jan 07, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS50P DVD Player
1,293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!