Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Does anyone have an easy way of unlocking this Sony DVD player.
Try this :
1. Turn on the Player (with no discs in)
2. Press the Open/Close button (leave it open, like if you were yet to insert a
3. Press the Display button (on the bottom of your remote control, close to the
4. Press the following sequence: 1,3,6,9.
5. Press the number of the Region you want (0 for Region free)
6. Turn off and on your player.
Posted on Nov 25, 2009
I have a DVP LS500 of which i purchased from my local Sony dealer i asked for it to be region free all he done was got a one for all remote and entered a 4 digit code hey presto region free hope that helps
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2011 | Sony DVP-SR500H DVD Player
Jan 02, 2010 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jul 30, 2009 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 17, 2009 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jun 15, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
Jan 07, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS50P DVD Player
1,259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!