I AM TRYING TO PROGRAM MY DIRECTV REMOTE TO MY DISNEY TV, BUT THERE IS NOT A CODE OPTION FOR A DISNEY TV. THERE IS ONLY SONY, TOSHIBA, SAMSUNG ETC...., NOT DISNEY. I WONDERING IF ANOTHER COMPANY MAKES DISNEY TV'S OR IS THERE A SPECIFIC CODE FOR DISNEY TELEVISONS.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check this code. 2179 If you wish to get more, check the site linked here. http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/Pull up previous posts there, either by its left side bar,
or view it in Timeslide option.
If your LG TV came with the IR blaster cable you will need to set one of the sensors in front of the sensor on your DirecTV box. Then go to your TV setting and select Video Input and Select the Input Port that your DirecTV box is hooked to. (In my case HDMI1). Then you will select that you are trying to sync your Service Provider and it will give you a list of device manufacturers. Select DirecTV limited and it will start to give you codes to try. You test these by trying the channel button up or down. If the channel changes you have found your code and you will click on "Yes" and you are ready to control. The "Guide" button will now bring up the DirecTV Guide and you no longer need the DirecTV remote.
Programming DIRECTV Remote
1. Locate the DIRECTV Receiver's brand and model number
(on the back or bottom panel) and write it in the
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your DIRECTV Receiver (see
3. Power on the DIRECTV Receiver.
4. Move the slide switch to DIRECTV icon.
5. Press and hold in the MUTE and SELECT keys until the
green light under the DIRECTV icon flashes twice and
then release both keys.
6. Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code. If performed
correctly the green light under the DIRECTV icon
will flash twice.
11454, 10054, 10030, 10706, 10179, 11254
7. Aim the remote at your DIRECTV Receiver and press
that the power key once. The DIRECTV Receiver should
turn off. If it does not turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying
each code for your brand until you find the correct
8. For future reference write down the working code for
your DIRECTV Receiver in the blocks below:
Once you have programmed the DIRECTV remote control for
your TV, you may want to activate the TV Input button.
1. Move the slide switch to the position under TV icon.
2. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys until the green
light under the TV icon flashes twice and then release
3. Using the number keys enter in 9-6-0 (The green light
under the TV icon will flash twice)
You now have the ability to control the Input select feature for
You can "manually" find your code by
1. pressing tv button on the remote
2. press and hold setup until TV button blinks twice
3. press 991, the tv button should blink once
4. slowly press and alternate the power and tv buttons until tv turns off.
5. press setup to lock in the code when tv turns off.
hope this helps,
Go to there web site below and click on the remote control #2 tab. From there find your remote and click on that. It will get you the manual. In the manual look for the tv code shearch option to tell you how to search for the code that you need.