Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Printer doesn't pring
Try cleaning the printheads
Performing the printhead cleaning procedure
Note:Windows XP users: Click Start, select Control Panel, then Printers and Other Hardware, then Printers and Faxes.
Posted on May 18, 2008
SOURCE: Canon i560 printer
I have similar problem. I found this solution that may help you. My problem insists tho.
>>> 5 flashes indicates a faulty printhead or possibly a problem with the p/head contacts. Try removing the head which is easier if you take the cartridges out first(no tools required) and re-seat it having checked the contacts for dirt.
If that doesn't work it may be that the waste ink tank is full. Try this ...
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
SOURCE: canon i560 printer
It's likely the print head is clogged. You have 2 options:
1) Remove and clean the print head. Open the printer and lift the gray lever and just pull out the print head. There are no tabs to push, it simply slides out. Search the web for cleaning techniques. Looks like people have tried hot water, isopropyl alcohol, and ammonia. I don't know what the best technique is. It's probably a good idea to finish with a distilled water rinse and soak up the excess water with regular towels or paper towels. Remember to clean the ink jet at the bottom of the print head and not the electronic circuitry at the back of the print head.
2) Buy a replacement print head for $50-$65 off the web.
Hope that helps :-)
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
try this - open cover on printer
on the right side of the cartridges is a grey arm - lift it up
remove all ink cartridges.
then remove print head.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Feb 25, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jun 21, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!