Question about Xaos Tools Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The double sided printing option relies on Status monitor working correctly. If information cannot travel from the printer to the computer, the option will be greyed out.
Make sure you have a direct connection to the computer without any hubs. If that doesn't work, try the following.
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS
2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS.
3. Confirm cancelling all documents.
4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
1) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL.
2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab.
3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller"
4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it
5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
SOURCE: I did a 4 page
Yes you are right that the software is not doing its best.Its a failure from Printmaster Platinum 18, check out if it is under trial period, then upgrade.
Or it might be the case with Printmaster not compatible with Vista. Otherwise use a different software.
Please vote the solution.
Posted on Oct 05, 2008
Publisher is a program that makes it easier to make "posters" and "brochures" and "newsletters".
Start the program. Click "New". Click "start a new FLYER", or "start a new BROCHURE", or "start a new NEWSLETTER", to use some of the pre-defined templates that define the layout of your publication (fan-fold, multi-column, et cetera).
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2011 | Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 for PC
Feb 03, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jan 09, 2011 | Belltech Systems Small Business Publisher
Sep 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2009 | Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 for PC
Oct 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 07, 2007 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: