Question about HP DeskJet 970cse InkJet Printer
My black gray scale is not correct and Cyan and blue not quite there. My computer says that I have 30% color ink remaining and 70% black.
Generally print quality is faint or pink
Get a new color cartridge or make color adjustments in whatever program you are using to get the printer all fired up. Scotto
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2016 | Canon 3811B007AA model imagePROGRAF...
Sep 03, 2013 | HP DeskJet 6122 InkJet Printer
Jul 19, 2011 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 18, 2011 | HP DeskJet 930c InkJet Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Laser Printer
Nov 08, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 30, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Sep 20, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 10, 2009 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
May 30, 2012 | HP DeskJet 970cse InkJet Printer
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!