Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
The steps are :-
Replacing the cartridge:
1. Make sure the printer is on and open the printer cover
2. Make sure the printer is paused and the output tray at the front of the printer is lowered
3. Hold down the cleaning button for three seconds until the print head moves slightly to the cartridge replacement position, and the power light flashes when the print head is in position. Do not move the print head by hand, it will be damaged
4. Lift up the clamp that holds the cartridge you want to replace as far as it will go.
5. The cartridge will rise partly out of the cartridge holder. For black ink replacement, lift up only the smaller clamp on the left.
6. Lift the cartridge out of the printer and dispose of it properly.
7. Remove the cartridge from its protecting bag. Remove only the yellow tape seal from the cartridge. The yellow tape seal must be removed. Leaving the tape on when you install the cartridge will permanently damage it. Do not remove the tape seal from the bottom of the cartridge.Otherwise ink will leak.
8. Lower the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder with the label on the cartridge face up and the arrow on the cartridge pointing to the rear of the printer.
9. Press the ink cartridge clamp down until it locks in place. Do not press the cartridge itself.
10. Press the cleaning button. The printer moves the print head and begins charging the ink delivery system. This process may take a few minutes to complete. The power light continues to flash while the printer performs the ink charging operation.
11. Never turn off the printer while this light is flashing. Doing so can result in incomplete charging of ink. Even if you do not press the cleaning button, the printer moves the print head and begins the ink charging process about 60 seconds after you replace the ink cartridge.
12. When the ink charging procedure is finished, close the printer cover.
You are now ready to print.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Open the scanner and make sure its support locks in place.
Press the Stop button. The print head moves to the position to indicate which cartridge is low or expended.
Press the Stop button again. If another cartridge is low or expended, it moves to the teardrop position. Press the Stop button again to see if more cartridges are low or expended. If no other cartridges are low or expended, the print head moves to the replacement position on the right.
Open the cartridge cover.
Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it. Dispose of it carefully. Do not take the used cartridge apart or try to refill it.
Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it four or five times.
8. Remove the cartridge from the package, but be careful not to touch the green chip on the cartridge.
9. Remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge. Caution:
Do not remove any other labels or seals, or ink will leak.
10. Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
11. Once you replace all the necessary cartridges, close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks into place.
12. Release the scanner support and close the scanner.
13. Press the Stop button to begin charging the ink. This takes about 1 1/2 minutes.
When the On light stops flashing and remains on, ink charging is finished.
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
Sorry to say that there isn't currently a confirmed reset utility available on any of the usual sites...
The only POSSIBLE option I found that MIGHT work is the CX5600/DX4400 adjustment utility from 2manuals
Best of luck and hope you find a usable solution.
Posted on May 06, 2009
SOURCE: replace ink cartridge
just open the cover .when you open the cover cartridge will come to center just pull all the cartridges one by one don’t make pressure too hard it will come easily if you put more pressure and try to removing it and it is not come out then don’t do it may be you doing wrong . let it be and take help from some one who using printer and know how to fix the cartridges.
Have a nice day and do not forget to rate please...!
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2015 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 17, 2015 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 30, 2012 | Epson Stylus 1400 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 19, 2012 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 20, 2010 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 23, 2010 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 13, 2009 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 03, 2009 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 28, 2009 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
3,991 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!