Question about NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Follow the steps below to configure settings:
1. Open a browser on a computer connected to the router.
2. Access the router using http://www.routerlogin.com or http://192.168.1.1
3. Username is admin and password is password
4. Click on Wireless settings in the left hand side menu.
5. Under security option select WEP and in key1 type 9876543210 click Apply.
Scan for the wireless network on the Itouch and connect to the network using the password as set above.
Rate it, if it helps.
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2011 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
on Aug 05, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 25, 2010 | NetGear DG834G Router
Dec 08, 2009 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jan 18, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Nov 08, 2008 | NetGear DG834G Router
807 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!