Question about Televison & Video
You have to do a autoprogram or channel search in the menu of the TV.The name of this function is different on some tvs general though in the main menu look for something like setup,channel search scan for channels .if you get it right your TV will begin to automatically start flipping channels and it will find all available channnels
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2011 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36FS320 36" TV
Feb 06, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Sep 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 20, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...
May 28, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MDV530R DVD VCR
Jan 17, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-24FS120 24" TV
Apr 06, 2008 | Televison & Video
425 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!