Question about Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks Pro Personal Web Camera
I have purchased the Quickcam Pro for notebooks and have had problems using Skype.
The OS is Windows Vista Business
Processor is Intel Core(TM)2 Duo T7700
System Type is 32 Bit Operating System
3. Logitech Drivers
1. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the Quickcam Pro for notebooks.
2. The driver version is 12.0.1278.0 and the date is 30/04/2009
1. I have just upgraded to the latest version of Skype - Version 184.108.40.206
2. I have followed some of the threads on this website and in Skype have gone to Tools >> Options
2.1. I have set Audio to Logitech Quickcam Pro for Notebooks
2.2 Under Video Settings the Logitech Quickcam Pro for Notebooks is selected.
5. The Quickcam Pro for Notebooks is connected to the computer
6. In Control Panel >> Device Manager >> USB Controllers
The Logitech USB Camera (Pro for Notebooks) is detected and the device is displayed as working properly
All appears normal.
I then try and initiate a call. It works for a few minutes then some of the following items occur-
1. Skype freezes and updates to (Not Responding)
2. I can still hear people on the call but they can't hear or see me.
3. A hardware chime sounds which suggests a problem with something is no longer working - e.g. USB.
3. Occasionally a message is displayed "USB device not Recognised". I then check the Device Manager and the Logitech USB is no longer detected and this port is updated to "Unknown Device"
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
See this can be work for you
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2011 | Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks Pro...
Nov 15, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks Pro...
Oct 11, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
Jul 11, 2009 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Oct 19, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
Oct 01, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks Pro...
Oct 10, 2007 | Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks Pro...
407 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: