Question about AOpen AX4SPE-N (91.8AT10.701) Motherboard
1. Go to: http://download.aopen.com.tw/Default.aspx
2. In the drop-down menu labeled "select a product", select "Motherboards".
3. In the drop-down menu labeled "select a Model", select "AX4SPE-N".
4. In the drop-down menu labeled "Category", select "Manual".
5. Download the first item on the list: "English Manual for AX4SPE-N
6. On page 22 of this manual, there is a connection diagram for the front panel connections, which you refer to in your question.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2014 | MSI Computers & Internet
on Jul 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2013 | HP Pavilion a1230n (EG134AA) PC Desktop
Mar 24, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2011 | 2001 Isuzu Trooper
Nov 07, 2010 | Cadet Manufacturing Hot One® RCP502S...
Mar 16, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Mar 16, 2009 | HP Compaq nc4010 Notebook
Nov 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 23, 2008 | Abit : KV7 Socket A KT600 Motherboard
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: