Question about Brother PT-1000 Thermal Label Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In case you've forgotten how to change the text size, hold down 'Code' and '& Size' key to display the current setting. While still holding the Code button, push and release the '&' key to change the size.
To reset, I would try removing the batteries for a few minutes before reinstalling them.
Just two guesses.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
I assume that you need the manual for your printer.
Here you can download:
On page 26-28 it explains what you need to do to change the size of letters.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
SOURCE: brother p-touch model 1880 label
To change the font size, do the following:
1. Press the "Function" key
2. Press the "Left Arrow" or the "Right Arrow" key until the display shows "SIZE".
3. Press the "Function" or the "Return" key. The current selected size setting is displayed and a triangle indicator pointing a sample of the character size above the display.
4. Press the "Left Arrow" or the "Right Arrow" key until the desired Size is displayed.
* SIZE1 equals Standard Size.
* SIZE2 equals Double Width.
* SIZE3 equals Double Height.
* SIZE4 equals Double Width & Double Height.
* SIZE5 equals 4 x Width & Double Height.
* AUTO, the machine will automatically adjust the characters to the largest possible size according to the width of the tape installed in the machine.
Press the "Function" key or the "Return" key to select the characters size.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 11, 2010 | Brother P-Touch 1180 Label Printer
Apr 02, 2009 | Brother BRTPT65 PT-65 Label Maker Printer
Jan 04, 2009 | Brother BRTPT65 PT-65 Label Maker Printer
Jul 22, 2008 | Brother BRTPT65 PT-65 Label Maker Printer
Feb 17, 2008 | Brother P-Touch 1900 Label Printer
1,309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!