Question about Konka FL2792U 27" TV
My 3 yr old daughter put a block on my pg pg13 & r rated programs and i dont know the password to get in and change the settings.
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2013 | RCA E13320 13" TV
1. Select Canada V-Chip from the PARENTAL CONTROL menu.
2. Highlight English Ratings or French Ratings and press OK.
3. Determine the rating you want to block.
4. Press the down arrow button to scroll to the rating you want to change.
5. Press the OK button to change its status to block (the lock icon appears and all ratings above the one you selected change to lock). FRENCH RATINGS Go Back 18+ 16+ 13+ 8+ G
Press OK to view/block programs intended for children over the age of 8. V-Chip Movie Rating Limit Set movie rating limits by blocking movies rated above a specified level.
To access the Movie Rating Limit menu:
1. Press MENU on the remote control (the MAIN MENU appears).
2. Select Parental Control.
3. Select USA V-Chip.
4. Select Movie Ratings. Blocking Movie Ratings Once you are in the Movie Rating Limit menu, follow the same steps described for blocking Canadian V-Chip Ratings.
V-Chip Exempt Program Block The Exempt Prgms. option lets you decide if programs that the V-Chip recognizes as unrated can be viewed. Unrated TV programs may include news, sports, political, religious, local and weather programs, emergency bulletins, public announcements, and programs without ratings. The Exempt option applies to both USA and Canadian unrated programs and Canadian programs rated E. 20 Graphics contained within this publication are for representation only.
Using the TV's Features Unlocked All unrated programs are available. Locked All unrated programs are not available.
Nov 08, 2010 | RCA 27V530T 27" TV
Jan 21, 2010 | Mitsubishi WS-55807 TV
Nov 24, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-55707 TV
Jul 06, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 20MT133S 20" TV
Feb 07, 2008 | Curtis-Mathis CM32010 TV
Jan 27, 2008 | Sylvania 6432TE 32" TV
Jan 03, 2008 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Nov 23, 2007 | Sylvania 6432TE 32" TV
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: