What should you do when you've lost the password to connect to Windows?
Ask an administrator to reset the password to access you. If you are a
director yourself, and you can not remember your administrator password,
the problem of having a little 'difficult, and probably difficult to
find the "forgotten password" again. Before launching a search on the
recovery CD or DVD for Windows format and reinstall Windows on your
computer, here are some ways to unlock the groped for Windows to access
the new system, at least to reset the password password.
Method 1: Take a rest, and try hard to remember the forgotten password
Sometimes, human beings are a bit "strange. You will not get the
thing you need for urgency. Thus, a cafe, take a glance or even return
after a few days, you may find that suddenly "remember" your Windows
Method 2: Try Blank Password Administrator Login Backdoor
In Windows XP (not Windows Vista as Administrator account is not
enabled by default), is built in Administrator user account that has
administrative rights, enabled by default, and no word password to
protect access of the account was. If you have not changed the
administrator password, and then try to connect to Windows XP without a
Method 3: Reset password from another user account with administrator credentials
If you can not connect to Windows using a special user account, but
you can access another account that has administrative credentials,
follow these steps on how to do the trick:
Method 4: Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0
- Log on to Windows by using another administrator account that has a
password that you remember. You may need to start Windows in the safe
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type “control userpasswords2′, and then click OK.
- Click the user account that you forgot the password for, and then click Reset Password.
- Type a new password in both the New password and the Confirm new password boxes, and then click OK.
Method 5: Windows Password Key 8.0
- Download and burn the ISO file on to a CD or USB flash drive
- Boot from the CD or USB flash drive
To reboot your PC with a CD/DVD disk, it’s necessary to change your computer’s setting to make it boot from the CD/DVD.
Click here To learn how to set BIOS to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM
Click here To learn how to set BIOS to boot from the USB Flash Drive
- When the CD/DVD or USB disk boots, you’ll see Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 is initializing .
- Select Windows installation to be processed
- Select the user name whose password you want to reset and click "Reset" button to reset the password.
- A message is displayed. Click "Yes" to confirm your action. Or, click "No" to undo your selection.
- "Success" message is displayed after the user’s password has been successfully reset.
- You have changed your forgotten password to a blank one. Remove the
Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 bootable CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive
and click “Reboot” button to reboot the computer. Now you are able to
log into your computer without a password! .
- Remove the CD or USB flash drive and reboot the computer.
Method 6: Windows Password Recovery 6.0