Question about Panasonic RX-ED707 Boombox
1. Top Panel won't lift or close down the first try
2. CD and both Tape Decks won't open at all
3. Stereo makes strange clicking sound when pressing any button except both Volume Buttons
4. None of the buttons work properly at all except both Volume Buttons
5. Display Indicator always flashes Three 0's, when trying to press any button (except both Volume Buttons) it'll show the particular setting for a split second before heading back to the flashing Three 0's
6. Power Light Indicator often flash Red, or sometimes flickers Green
7. Can't turn off stereo with Power Button unless unpluging the stereo completely
8. Can't get any sound from out of the stereo
9. Can't access Radio, Tape, or CD Compartments at all
Only 1 reason for that faults :
there is a flat connects the top panel which has all the controls with the other circutes in the stereo...
so you have to open it and care for the cd unit it damage easily then check the flat for loseness or cuts
it happened to me also and that works perfectly
Posted on Dec 21, 2007
No display on the LCD but with power on ligth
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2017 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders
May 01, 2014 | Panasonic Portable Stereo Cd System...
May 18, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 18, 2011 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 13, 2010 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 15, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 30, 2009 | Panasonic RX-ED707 Boombox
Jan 19, 2009 | Panasonic RX-ED707 Boombox
Jun 23, 2007 | Panasonic RX-ED707 Boombox
451 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!