Question about Kenmore 55612 / 55614 / 5561 / 655619 Side by Side Refrigerator
Open the freezer door and look down the ice chute while you shine a flashlite up the dispenser cute from the outside. If you see light around the chute door, it needs to be replaced or something is wrong with the mechanism. The problem you describe is almost always air leakage around that flap.
Post back with the complete model number from the fridge if you need more help.
Posted on Nov 15, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Refrigerators
1. Take out the ice bin to access the switch in the
2. Underneath the ice bin is a metal rod.
3. In the back of the freezer there is a square hole from where the rod came. Put your finger in this hole.
4. You should feel a plastic lever. If it's up, push it down. If it's down, push it up.
5. Put the ice bin back and try for ice again. You should receive crushed and cubed ice at this time.
6. If you push the lever up or down and it doesn't stay in place you should contact an authorized service technician for repair.
Jul 29, 2012 | Frigidaire FSC23F7D Side by Side...
May 18, 2011 | Whirlpool 25.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side...
Jan 15, 2009 | GE (PSS26MSRSS) Side by Side Refrigerator
Nov 28, 2008 | Kenmore 55612 / 55614 / 5561 / 655619 Side...
Nov 20, 2008 | GE (PSS26MSRSS) Side by Side Refrigerator
Aug 01, 2008 | Refrigerators
Apr 14, 2008 | Frigidaire FRS-26DR7D Side by Side...
Jan 18, 2008 | Frigidaire FRS26H5AS Side by Side...
Oct 16, 2007 | Frigidaire FRS3R5EMB Side by Side...
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: