I have the LG KG800 Chocolate. The same thing happened to me.
I contacted Orange, on their 450 Services Number, and they sorted it out from their end. They sent me another Voicemail message, that I then listened to, they then deleted it, and the icon and all problems have vanished. Needless to say, that at the same time, I had them disconnect me from Voicemail , to stop it happening again.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are three elements to voice mail; having a Panasonic brand voice mail system, recording the greetings, and setting call forward conditions. Which ones have you done?
The default access to voice mail is extension 500 on the intercom, but we used to use 165. When you dial it, the lady says "welcome to the Panasonic voice processing system". If she doesn't or you're asked for a password, or you have not done the tutorial, then you need to do that and it guides you to the setup of the greetings, name, and password change. After that, you dial *710x 500 (or your VM access) # on the inercom to set call forward to voice mail, with 4 being no answer (my preference since it gives me the option of answering the 2nd call or letting it fall to voice mail), or 5 for Busy/No Answer.
The message manager (mailbox 998) and the system owner (mailbox 999) has the ability to access and change how the voice mail system performs. The owner can change your name for the directory or reset your password and/or setup or delete your mailbox.
Hi,If your account is enabled for voice mail, you can receive voice messages in your Inbox and also in a text message on your mobile phone. Both the message in your Inbox and the text message will include a preview of the voice message in text. How do I set up voice mail?
1. Go to https://outlook.com to sign in to your mailbox, go to Options > Voice Mail tab, and then click Set Up Now. 2. When you set up your voice mail: * You'll register your mobile phone number. * Text messaging is set up. You can choose to be notified in a text message that you have voice mail or have missed a call. * Call forwarding is set up so that your mobile provider forwards calls you receive to your voice mail. So if you don't answer your phone, your phone is busy, or you're unreachable or unavailable, the caller will be sent to your voice mail. After your personal greeting is played, the caller can leave a voice message for you. * You can test whether your voice mail has been set up correctly by dialing your mobile phone number from your mobile phone. This verifies that call forwarding is correctly set up with your mobile provider.
How do I change my voice mail after I've set it up?
After you've finished setting up voice mail, you may want to:
* Change the mobile provider's voice mail number so you can use the key your provider has reserved for accessing voice mail to access your voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Changing the Number You Call to Access Your Voice Mail. * Create a contact on your mobile phone. For details about how to do this, see Create a Contact for Voice Mail. * Assign a speed dial key to the contact you create for Outlook Web App voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Set Up Speed Dialing for Voice Mail.
What else do I need to know?
* The voice mail service is available only to certain customers in certain regions. If you can use voice mail, you'll see a welcome message in your Inbox telling you how to set up voice mail for your account.
sir the voice mail box is a network service to which you may need to subscribe .for more information ,contact your service provider .to call your voice mail box ,press and hold 1 .........to edit your voice mail box number ,select menu >messaging >voice messages >voice mail box select the following settings to setup the voice mail
Hi friend, Regarding that problem, if you have any problem with Phone repair Solution and repair tools,please read on www.vipprogrammer.com. all of phone repair tools, and you can find it. or add whatsapp: +8615767956655, all the help is free, and we have high quality phone repair tools with Lifetime Warranty and we are China Brand Universal Programmer Online Shop, reply me to know more:)
You probably have already figured out this problem by now. This phone does not have message capability. It only indicates if you have voice mail with your phone company voice mail service such as Southwestern Bell Call Notes. You just need to sign in to your voice mail service and change your message.