- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
"Unable to clean" mean that the wasteink container is full, which basicly means that you either have to have it replaced yourself, or have it sent to service. This isn't a normal consumable, and I'd doubt that it'll be worth it considering the price of the printer.
!!!! Magenta ink error !!!!
The ink has run out or the ink cartridge is not set into place.
26: Black ink
27: Yellow ink
28: Cyan ink
29: Magenta ink
1. Reload ink cartridges, referring to the Owner's Manual.
2. Ink cartridge PCB defective Replace the ink refill ASSY.
3. Cannot detect ink cartridges.Main PCB defective Replace the main PCB.
I know your machine was not originally showing signs of main board fault or Ink supply issues, although main board can be killed by incorrect use of maintence mode.