Question about Insignia IS-DVD1001 DVD Recorder/VCR
1. Make sure the dv-camcorder is properly connected
2. Press INPUT repeatedly to select the external
input to record from.
• AV1: Audio/Video Input mounted on back
• AV2: Audio/Video Input mounted on front
3. Load a recordable disc.
4. Set a recording mode as necessary by pressing
REC MODE repeatedly.
DVD: XP, SP, LP or EP.
5. Press the REC button once to start recording.
The REC indicator lights in the display window.
6. Press STOP (x) to stop recording.
Posted on Mar 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2016 | JVC DR-MV150B DVD Recorder/VCR
Sep 15, 2012 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
May 18, 2010 | JVC SR-DVM700 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
May 05, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 06, 2008 | Lite On LVC-9016G DVD Recorder/VCR
May 31, 2008 | Samsung DVD-VR320 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 25, 2008 | JVC DR-MV1SU DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 27, 2007 | iLO DVDRH04 DVD Recorder
Dec 03, 2007 | Philips Magnavox MWR10D6 DVD Recorder
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: