Question about Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Phone died. Any way to power back up? Jack connection works - verified with other phone.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 12, 2014 | Apple iPhone4 4G iPhone 4
Apr 14, 2011 | Apple Cell Phones
Try this to reset your password if you have locked yourself out of your blackjack two:
1. the phone will not let you power off
2. so pull the battery out and then put it back in
3. before powering on with the button on top of the phone hold down the Up key on the direction pad/dial and while holding this down push the power button on top of the phone
4. a screen will come up asking you do you want to reset the phone back to factory settings
5. follow the prompts saying yes and there you have it your done, you can finally get back into your phone
6. Don't make the same mistake twice and lock yourself out again.
Reminder: doing this reset will delete everything on your phone and all settings restoring it back to factory defaults so you will have a price to pay by losing your information but if you have everything backed up and synced with your desktop it will all be restored by re-syncing your phone with active sync.
Apr 01, 2011 | Samsung Jack Cell Phone
Dec 08, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 26, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 05, 2010 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Feb 24, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Dec 08, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 10, 2007 | Polycom SOUNDSTATION2 AVAYA 2490...
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!