Question about Facebook Computers & Internet
I changed the language from elgnish to what ever is now on my facebook ,I don't know how it did this or how to get it back to English,can you help me ?
I assume you can't read the screen because it's in another language.
- At top of the Facebook screen, click the lock icon with three bars. This is settings.
- When list drops down, select the link on the lowest part of the list on the left side. This will open all the settings.
- On the left side of the screen, select the top link which is general settings.
- In the center of the screen, there is a list of settings. The second from the bottom is Language. On the right of this setting there should be a pencil and a link (the edit link). Select this link.
- Another drop down list will appear in the center. You should be able to see English in the list alphabetically. Select it and Save.
Hope this helps...
Posted on May 02, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 20, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Aug 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 22, 2011 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Jun 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 27, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!