a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This happens with epson as it has a chip on the cartridge, which sometimes shows the cartridge empty even if there is some ink left on it. You can try this steps:-
1. With the printer turned on press the ink replace button, which will bring the print head to ink replacement position, pull out the cartridges one by one and cover the tip of the cartridge with some tape and shake the cartridges and reinsert it on the printer and press the ink replacement button once again, the printer will check the inks cartridges, if the inks is empty it will show the red light again, pressing the button once will bring the printer to ink replacement position with the cartridge to be replaced on the replacement position. you can also check on the printer software on the pc that which ink cartridge is emptied.
Hope this helps.
In most cases the printer driver software can have errors while being in use or is shut down. So to reset remove your printer from the PC and uninstall the printer software. Now reinstall the printer software and then connect the Printer to be detected as a new hardware as it will be installed. Now check the printer properties to see the ink levels. Activate head cleaning before a test is taken . Sometimes it is possible that the head is not reacting to the need of the PC command or can be an issue with ink drying orpoor ink cartridge contacts.
First it is not advisable to use other catridge other than epson because it will damage your printer. Because the printer have specialized chip that detect epson cartridge only. It will be okay for 2-3 times but later on it will say out of ink even you put new cartridge. I suggest if your printer had reset ink cartridge, just reset it and turn off your printer and computer for 5 mins. Then to restart on fresh mode and then try to print again. Next time use epson only because later it will not detect ink cartridge any more.
try this one link below, or else you need to replace printer head assembly. http://downloadaccess.net/search.php?PID=851f9112-c11b-4e76-ba40-c351bd1419f5&q=free%20download%20epson%20tx110%20resetter%20software
umm... this is not a solution because I don't think there is one apart frombuying new inks. Epson and all other inkjet printers do this to preventthe coloured print head nozzles from getting blocked. If they are notused for a long time the ink dries up and blocks the nozzles. Epsonrecommends printingat least once a month with all colours to prevent this. Printing inblack only option will only work if the colored inks are OK. Wheneverthe printeris turned on it performs a head clean, this is why the coloured inksget used over time even though they are not used for printing.
1. Make sure the printer is on and open the printer cover
2. Make sure the printer is paused and the output tray at the front of the printer is lowered
3. Hold down the cleaning button for three seconds until the print head
moves slightly to the cartridge replacement position, and the power
light flashes when the print head is in position. Do not move the print
head by hand, it will be damaged
4. Lift up the clamp that holds the cartridge you want to replace as far as it will go.
5. The cartridge will rise partly out of the cartridge holder. For
black ink replacement, lift up only the smaller clamp on the left.
6. Lift the cartridge out of the printer and dispose of it properly.
7. Remove the cartridge from its protecting bag. Remove only the yellow
tape seal from the cartridge. The yellow tape seal must be removed.
Leaving the tape on when you install the cartridge will permanently
damage it. Do not remove the tape seal from the bottom of the
cartridge.Otherwise ink will leak.
8. Lower the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder with the label on
the cartridge face up and the arrow on the cartridge pointing to the
rear of the printer.
9. Press the ink cartridge clamp down until it locks in place. Do not press the cartridge itself.
10. Press the cleaning button. The printer moves the print head and
begins charging the ink delivery system. This process may take a few
minutes to complete. The power light continues to flash while the
printer performs the ink charging operation.
11. Never turn off the printer while this light is flashing. Doing so
can result in incomplete charging of ink. Even if you do not press the
cleaning button, the printer moves the print head and begins the ink
charging process about 60 seconds after you replace the ink cartridge.
12. When the ink charging procedure is finished, close the printer cover.
you could have one of several problems here.
i,d suggest printing several test pages, and observe whether the red comes through after this.
if this does,nt work remove the cartridge, and replace ensuring the cartridge goes in with a firm click.
finally if you have the original software installed for the printer, try a head cleaning operation.