Question about Sport & Outdoor - Others
It has metal color coded poles and no instructions and i have never put this tent up before and i am not sure as to how to put it up.
Posted by Anonymous on
Lets look at this as a fun project. Lot's of us ALWAYS throw the instructions away first just so there's more of a challenge. Anybody can follow instructions but without them, you have to use logic. It's FUN TIME!
- First, separate all of the parts into separate pieces, by description, size, colour, any hint you can get.
- Next, spread the tent out, right side up, so that you can see its general shape.
- Mentally pretend that it is inflated full of air so you can visualize what it's supposed to look like assembled.
- Lots of tents are held to the ground with Tent Pegs. If there are loops around the perimeter of the base, there should be pins (wire or plastic) that will go through these and into the ground.
Support - something has to hold the tent up. It could be a post in the centre, flexible hoops, pieces of pipe.... It's up to you to sort out the pieces, arrange then so that when they are attached to each other they can go through loops in the tent fabric and ultimately hold it up.
- This is the time when you either say "Hey, I can do this" or "I need more help, this is what the tent looks like". Either way, We'd like to hear how it goes.
Remember, It's FUN!
Posted on May 02, 2015
Sorry but we need to see it so send it in
Posted on May 02, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2014 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
on Aug 20, 2012 | Camping, Backpacking & Hiking
Aug 28, 2012 | MSR Kamp Rite Double Tent Cot
Jun 24, 2012 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Oct 23, 2011 | Coleman 10' X 10' Sundome Tent 9160K101
Jul 31, 2011 | Sierra Tent
Jul 31, 2011 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Jul 24, 2011 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Remove the tent and poles from the packaging. Select an indoor area with a high ceiling or an outdoor area without overhead obstacles. The poles are not excessively long but they will be difficult to assemble without space.
Lay the Princess tent with the floor on the ground. Pull on each corner to tighten the floor. Assemble the two tent poles by inserting the male sections into the metal ferrules.
Slide one pole through each of the diagonal sleeves. Place the end of each pole in the fabric pockets on the corners. This will flex the poles and raise the tent body.
Place the fabric roof on top of the tent. Attach the hooks on each corner of the roof to the loops on the top of the pole sleeves. The roof fabric will stretch tight and cover the ventilation gap in the tent ceiling.
Apr 22, 2011 | Toys
Aug 23, 2010 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!