I have tried removing the battery and press the start button for 30 sec. but it dident help. Even the charger is on it is dead. Can it be that the battery is brocken? Shouldent it work with the charger on even the battery is dead?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
things to try 1-unplug,remove battery - wait 30 sec,reseat RAM,turn back on.2 unplug remove battery hold down power button 45sec plug in,no battery,turn on.3 use startup repair.4 press Alt + F10 to restore.
Nokia life timer is a counter that keeps track of the Total call time of your phone. It will show how much the phone has been used, and it?s the best thing to check if you?re planning to buy a used Nokia Mobile. To see the Total Call Time or the life timer counter, On the standby screen type the following code *#92702689# (Easy way to remember this is ? *#war0anty#). And it will pop up a message that shows the life timer in hours and minutes.
Here is a detailed procedure to make this life timer zero.
REQUIREMENTS: The following files are required to reset the life timer:
PROCEDURE: 1. Download and Extract the lifetimer.pm file, and Download Nemesis Service Suite.
2. Install Nemesis Service Suite on your Computer, It won?t take much time.(select the first option)
3. Install Nokia Cable Drivers (No need to install, if you have Nokia PC Suite already installed)
4. Connect The Phone in ?PC Suite? Mode to the PC
5. Open Nemesis Service Software
6. Click on ?Scan for new Device? Button on Top right Corner
7. It Will take a few seconds to scan, and it will load up the software interface after communicating with the Phone.
8. Click the ?Phone Info? Button.
9. On the Bottom, Select and open the ?Permanent Memory? Tab, which is next to the Fbus info.
10. Click the ?Write? button on Below right, and open the Extracted lifetimer.pm file on your PC.
11. After the lifetimer.pm file is opened , it will immediately start writing it to the Phone?s EEPROM Area.
12. The Procedure will end when the progress bar reaches 20%. This is normal , and on the bottom right side, it will display its done.
13. Unplug the Phone, and Restart it.
14. After boot up, Check the life timer .
Note: This method has been tested on following devices: Nokia 6630, 6670, 6680, 5500 sport, 5700XM, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, N70, N72, N73,N76, E50, E51, E61i, E65, N80, N91, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM Mobile devices. If you want to try it on other S60v3 or S60v5 mobiles, do it at your own risk.
Power Failure During Writing will cause damage to the Phone, And there is a chance that it might brick the phone as well.
Loose, worn out Data Cables Might fail the Writing process, and there are chances of damage to the EEPROM area of the phone.
Do not attempt this with phones that are not included in the confirmed list.
NO.to reset the factory immobiliser/alarm you must unlock/hold key over 30 secs....then lock/hold key over 30 secs....then press unlock button on remote for 30 secs....reset.(if you disconnect the battery you will have to reset AGAIN and input radio code.)
i tried this on my nokia 5700 and it work great....if u are being ask for a code and u dont know the code while trying to restore default then try this option::
Note: All your contact on your phone memory will be deleted...even your installed item will be reset... everything will be deleted...i think your memory card will not be formatted but still try to remove the memory card before trying this.
Ur phone must battery must no be low!!!
Turn off Your Phone.
wait for 30 sec, then
press Green button(button that u answer call)
you must press all the three button at the same time and start the phone
if this dont work, try the same thing again and again...it will WORK!!
Remove the battery and adapter. Press power button for 30 sec. Then connect the adapter. Press power button. if this didnt work. you need to ask for an help of a local tech to check for the video card and cable.
remove the battery and adapter. press power button for 30 sec. then connect the adapter. press power button. if this didnt work. you need to ask for an help of a local tech to check for the video card and cable.