Question about Tablets & eReaders
Example: to press back which is right, is now left.
This can happen after you restart the tablet or after downloading something. The OS get messed up. Turn off the tablet completely, not just put to sleep. Leave it off for several minutes so the RAM will clear completely (normally takes less than a minute). If that does not work, leave the tablet on (It can go to sleep and that's fine.) until the battery drains to zero. Then charge fully and you should be good to go. Worked for me.
Posted on May 05, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2015 | Samsung 10.1 Galaxy Tab 4 16GB White
Mar 18, 2015 | Samsung Tab Tablets & eReaders
Mar 08, 2015 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Feb 11, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 23, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 19, 2014 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
- hold on to the icon that you wish to uninstall.
- After some seconds continous pressing, the App icons will begin to shake.
- Then tap the close button which will be denoted by 'X' symbol on the top left corner on one of the icons you wish to delete
- You will be prompted whether to delete the application.
- You will have to click on the delete button.
- If you wish to re-install the application later again, you will have to go to the App Store and then download again.
Jul 18, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Jun 03, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Jul 29, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 01, 2013 | Sanei Freescale IMX6Q Tablet PC
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!