- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
From what I understand you are charging with the USB cable. Did you leave it in at least for 3 hours (the PC also has to be on and not in standy or hibernation mode)? Do the glasses charge with the wall charger?
If one speaker is not working, then the chances are its either the Speaker itself or one of the two wires. Speakers and replacement wires with the JST connector are now available. If the glasses power up, make the THUMP sound and power down Its the battery, same if they only last a short time. Most faults are Battery, Sweat Damage, or damaged ribbon cable.
I have a pair of these Thump128's. Brand new demo set, but never used. The lens is broken on it, but since you have the lenses and a malfunctioning earpiece, maybe you would be interested
Email me at email@example.com
1. Just go to computer from the start menu
2. Then plug in your oakly glasses with a usb cable it shouldve come with your glasses
3. You should see the oakly glasses come up on your computer
4. Then just click on your oakly glasses that come up on your computer
5. you should see your music files
6. right click them, you should see the delete option
7. the next step is kinda obvious click the delete option
8. TADA! it should work now
Easy fix, just did it. Talked to Oakley customer service. If your using a MAC when you delete the files off the Thump Pro, you must empty the trash. For some reason, with MAC the files are masked into the trash, so unless you empty nothing is going to change. Mine worked perfectly when I did this, after days of frustration. Good luck.