Question about Tablets & eReaders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to do a hard reset on the tablet. Since you cannot get to the menu options, you are going to have to do it through external keys. Here is how to do a hard reset using the external keys:
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the manufacturer logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up)
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data"
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
Posted on Feb 27, 2013
The robot dude meant it was loading up the system settings to the next screen so you can wipe off corrupted data that prevents the tablet from completing startup.usually an incomplete update.So
as follows ... Hold power button to switch off tablet....then hold power button and volume up together for at least ten seconds.let the robot appear and do nothing until the menu option comes up to ask you to factory restore.you will lose all your apps and data.if the robot comes on and gets stuck make sure the tablet is fully charged and repeat the two button hold as this may take several attempts.sometimes Chinese technology is unpredictable.
Posted on Jan 26, 2015
Just thought I'd share ...... My problem was, I brought a brand new Chrome Tablet from Amazon that was stuck on a password page I never made it through the steps to set up my tablet. I didn't have a password & the vendor couldn't help. To hard reset my Chrome Inc Tablet, I held the power button & volume UP button at the same time until the recovery screen came on. The recovery screen shows a robot laying down with an ! mark. Then, while still on the robot screen, I pressed & held the volume UP button again until a list of recovery options came up. You use the volume up & down buttons to high light the option you want & then press the power button to select. I selected the wipe/out - erase data option and it worked. It took the tablet to the factory settings the way a brand new table should be.
Posted on Feb 06, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2016 | Irulu 10.1"tft Wifi 3g Android 2.2 Tablet...
Apr 24, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 16, 2015 | ASUS Tablets & eReaders
Nov 03, 2014 | Irulu 7" 4gb Mid Google Android 2.3...
Aug 24, 2014 | Double Power DOPO M-975 9" 4 GB Wi-Fi Grey...
Mar 12, 2014 | Nextbook Premium 8 Se Android
Mar 05, 2014 | Nextbook Premium 8 Se Android
Oct 16, 2011 | Archos ARNOVA 10 Android Tablet
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!