Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Enter DFU mode by holding the sleep (top button) and the home button for 30 seconds. Then plug your phone in, iTunes will recognize your phone and will ask you to restore it.
Posted on Jun 15, 2008
The only way to bypass it is to put it into recovery mode. You can do this by turning it off and then holding the home button down then plugging it into the computer with itunes. The one you sync with. The phone will be in recovery mode, start iTunes and then you will be prompted to restore your phone. If you need further assistance, please ask.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
Turn your phone off and plug it into your computer holding the home button down. That will put your phone into restore mode.
Posted on Jul 26, 2009
SOURCE: Hello, I created a passcode for
You Could Try To Reset It .
You Will NOT Lose Anything Doing This.
Hold The Home And Lock Button At The Same Time.
And After Holding For Awhile An Apple Symboll Will Appear And Your Phone Will Turn On .
Otherwise You Will Just Have To Wait Untill You Get Your Computer Back Dear .
Posted on Aug 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2016 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
May 12, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jan 06, 2016 | Cell Phones
Dec 18, 2014 | Apple Iphone 3g - 8gb - Black Unlocked...
Aug 04, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
May 12, 2013 | Apple Iphone 4s I Phone 4 S Factory...
Aug 03, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 23, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Note: This process will wipe all data from your iPhone 4. You may be able to sync most of the data back once you have restored it.
1. With the iPhone 4 disconnected from your computer, power it off. Press and hold the Power button on the top of the device for a few seconds, then slide the red slider. If this method doesn't work, press and hold the Power and Home buttons for a few seconds until it goes off.
2. With the iPhone 4 off, press and hold the Home button while connecting it to the computer you registered it from. It should then power on.
3. Keep holding the Home button until you see a Connected to iTunes message appear on the screen.
4. Open iTunes and it should provide a message about an iPhone connected in Recovery Mode.
5. In iTunes, select the Summary tab and click Restore and follow the prompts.
6. You may attempt to sync your iPhone back to your iTunes to restore any data lost in the recovery process.
I hope this helps! Thank you for using FixYa!
Oct 29, 2010 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Jun 13, 2009 | Cell Phones
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!