Question about Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
I have been trying to fixed the e-studio 280 but it doesn't work. the problem is when I copy the paper jam at the lower cassette,not reaching the separation roller.See heavy toning over the drum.thus I want to know or key in codes to find error on the screen.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Canon IR3530 jamming
Hi, lets go from begining:
1) Remove rollers from lower cass, and put them on first cass. Use fresh paper too. - Does it helps? try abaut 50 copies.If helps replace rollers.
FB6-3405 x1, FC6-6661 X1, FC6-7083 X1
2) when you open right lower door and right door you will be able to see axis with two small rollers.Clean it verry well, use alcohol.
3) On lower right door there must be metal plate for pressure on delivery roller, if there is no plate, put in each corner some tape or filc 2-3mm thick, wich will add pressure on plastic paper cover wich guides paper on delivery roller.
4) Does your jamed paper have any anomalities on itself, like: look like accordian, small wrinkles,...
If yes, check separation plate on fixing unit, pressure of rollers ( between fixing film and press. roller - NIP CHECK ).
5) Beaneath drum you will see small plastic sensor flapper - is he worn out? This is paper registration sensor, if he get in first position before the paper pass him you will get jam code.
Try to flip paper in cassete, up side down, and try then. If then works, the problem is in moisture on paper.
Hope that helped
Posted on Jun 30, 2010
SOURCE: Hello My machine is Canon iR2016
so, first, did you clean the vertical path roller? ( its a axis with two rollers beneath the paper registration sensor )
Second, when you open left cover, and paper guide plastic cover ( black ) there is also sensor flapper, that can be a quite of pain because slow reaction of spring on it. Apply wd40 on its spring and in left corner where he lays into bushing. To check flapper response, manually close the paper guide plastic, the sensor must be in middle position.
Also it can be the problem in paper pick up clutch and it needs to be cleaned or replaced.
But, also the problem can be separation claws in cassette ( metal claws that holds the paper ). From experience, the probably is sensor flapper or pick up clutch the problem.
Hope that helps!
If you need service manual or help, write on email@example.com
Posted on Jun 18, 2011
If the sheet of paper is damaged there may be a blockage in the paper path. If the path is cleared and it still damages the paper then the feed rollers could be worn. Question for you, when the paper gets damaged does it fan up like an accordian? if so there is an issue in the fuser section. Hop this helps
Posted on Sep 30, 2011
Probably moved some sensor caused by the paper jam, the sensor looks out of place or dirty and also check the continuity of the cables.
Posted on Apr 25, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
on Jul 14, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 24, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 16, 2009 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 03, 2009 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 282 Black and White...
Mar 24, 2009 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Mar 11, 2009 | Toshiba e-Studio 161 Copier Copier
Sep 24, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!