How to change ip address on hp 5500ps
There are three ways of configuring IP address on any HP Printer:
A.- Using the control panel
B.- Using the web server
C.- Using the Jet Admin Utility
We'll deal with the contro panel setup.
To access the contro panel menus
1. Press OK (Check Mark) button once to access MENUS.
2. Press Up Arrow or Down Arrow buttons to navigate the listings.
3. Press OK (Check Mark) button to select the appropriate option.
4. Press Return to return to the previous level.
5. Press OK (Check Mark) button to exit the menus
So to configure IP address:
Press Check Mark
Navigate to the CONFIGURE DEVICE Menu using Down Arrow (the menu scrolls, so you may use any combination of Up/Down arrows)
Navigate to the I/O Menu
Navigate to the EIO 1 menu
Navigate to TCP/IP
Navigate to BootP entry
Press Check to disable it (Off)
Navigate to IP Address, press Check
Use Up/Down buttons to change the address, check to move between octets.
When finished, press Return
In the same way, enter Mask and Default Gateway
Press Return until you are out of the Menus.
Jul 30, 2014 |
HP DesignJet Office Equipment & Supplies