Question about Blu Studio 5.0 S D570I Unlocked Dual Sim Phone with Quad-Core 1.2GHz Processor, Android 4.1 JB, 5.0-inch IPS High Resolution Display, and 8MP Camera Black
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2015 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 02, 2012 | Dell Studio 17 Laptop
You can lock the screen of your HTC Hero screen with a draw pattern. Here's where to set the feature in the Android software.
1. From the Home screen, press Menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Security.
4. Tap Set unlock pattern.
5. Read the info, then tap Next when ready.
6. See the pattern, then tap Next.
7. Draw the screen unlock pattern with your finger by connecting four or more dots in a row.
8. Tap Continue.
9. Draw the same pattern again.
10. Tap Confirm.
hope this helps
Sep 14, 2011 | HTC Hero Smartphone
May 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2011 | HTC G1
Jun 30, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: